Saturday, March 25, 2017

Oh Life what things of thine you fairest bring!

Well hey, folks!

Life has been well difficult, to say the least as I have been in the progress of moving and hopefully making something of a decent start in life while I attend the Burkhart Center in Lubbock Texas. Though as of the past few weeks/days (however you wish to refer to them) I have had to temporarily postpone working on my costume project. in favor of getting stuff packed and whatnot. Of course, as with most moving of locations cases, I do not really think you would actually be interested in seeing the boxes of my stuff.

Anywho on another note, Progress has been made in getting stuff moved over. though with that being said I do not have wifi access so posts on here might be limited in terms of being released or unless something changes. But do at least understand this is a walk in life for me to become a self-sustaining individual in the working class world. Overall have a good day and just live life in the ways that work.

No comments:

Post a Comment