Saturday, February 11, 2017

Life and thoughts towards "Attention Seekers"

To a point, I am bored today (2/11/2017), not like that is a bad thing but overall that's life for a common Saturday. If anything let this blog post be at least a discussion as I do not know if I have ever given my thoughts towards "attention seekers." Because I made a post on Tumblr discussing it. Anyway quoting my original Post on Tumblr;  "Generally speaking, I don't mind the different types of furries. But there is a point that some of them do have a tendency to act as show-offs which I greatly hate. As I find it to be annoying as such people generally are looking for attention for media glut. So if anything to me subtly is a good way to go about things as your not trying to gain success but doing in such a way that such attention is earned" With that being said I have nothing against people overall just those that act in such a way that I find annoying or disagree with.  Since some people are from my own experiences do like to gloat or just plain rude and disrespectful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment