Thursday, December 8, 2016

Life Updates

OK so this post is going to be something of a two in one kind of blog post. As it will count for the post I missed doing yesterday. Other than that on with the post.

So yesterday in the afternoon I had an appointment the Burkhart center for autism research and development. Where I had a bit of a discussion about the programs they were offering to help me out in the development of my future. From the experience the two programs seemed to be of equal interest but due to it being that of a personal discussion, the information will not be given other than that of a link to their services. Later that afternoon I went to a very unique thrift store called Savers. Where I picked up a good deal on a used iMac G4 that was in pretty good shape other than a bit of cosmetic wear and tear. On the hardware side it is a fully working unit but the MAC OSX system does have a tendency to crash and the computer has to be restarted but it only happens when left in idle mode. CD-drive works but the motor that spins the disc might need to be replaced. But overall it is in pretty good shape. The other item I bought was a rare disney store item form the Jungle Book film, a shear kahn plush toy. Between the two items I do plan on selling them to make a decent profit to buy other things. The rest of the day I finished up my christmas shopping and ended the day with going to a Chinise buffet for dinner. Later that evening when testing the iMac my toshiba cavio hard drive died on me.
The iMac G4 i picked up

No comments:

Post a Comment