Monday, February 13, 2017

Request For Help

So I am at the point with my fursuit project where I need help figuring it out specifically with concept or at least character art for the suit. So I'm thinking it might be best to develop a word picture of the character to help build a rough idea as to the appearance I’m looking for. Though if anything maybe if someone is reading this they might be able to help me out as it would be appreciated. Since I really don’t know what I am doing and I majorly lack drawing skills to create the concept images I need.  I know this Is a work in progress but enough at least to work with. 

Name: Robert J. Lion

Species: White (Albino) Lion

Personality: Kind, caring, respectful, wise, adventurous (Indiana Jones as an example), smart, witty, brave, strong, crafty, leader type role model.

Negatives: Byronic hero, boastful, arrogant, Autistic.

Age: Mid to late 20’s  

Weight: 250LBS

Appearance: Tall in stature about 6feet 8in. in height, typically wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt or a full outfit with a brown leather vest, muscular yet broad shouldered with some weight to his figure but not fat. 

This information is a work in progress but at least a start for developing this character. 

Photos as of Current:




No comments:

Post a Comment